The Weed Science program, based out of the University of California Cooperative Extension- Napa County office, holds a wealth of weed related information and is a must visit if you are looking to learn more about control tactics or identification. You can also find some important links below:
UC Weed Science Blog
During the 2020 season, I conducted a trial comparing the mechanical finger weeder to the automated Robovator with funding from the California Tomato Research Institute. My trial was located in...
SUPPRESS® herbicide EC, a product manufactured by Westbridge Agricultural Products, was registered in California in 2015. Its active ingredients are Caprylic Acid and Capric Acid. It is...
From New York Times, 3 October 2020 - A sad story about a poisonous invasive weed.
- Weed Research & Information Center (UC WeedRIC)
- Weed ID Tool
- Cal-IPC: California Invasive Plant Council
- Herbicide Symptoms - UC IPM
- Western Society of Weed Science
- Weed Science Society of America
- California Weed Science Society
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Integrated Pest Control (IPC)