The Weed Science program, based out of the University of California Cooperative Extension- Napa County office, holds a wealth of weed related information and is a must visit if you are looking to learn more about control tactics or identification. You can also find some important links below:
UC Weed Science Blog
Stinkwort (Dittrichia graveolens) is a very sticky annual weed in the sunflower family with a powerful smell similar to tarweeds (Brownsey et al. 2013). Its first observation in California was in...
***** New information (7/30/2020): California Agricultural Commissioner's offices are collecting seeds locally. Please contact your county office (https://cacasa.org/county/). ***** Background In...
Wildland herbicide applicators in California have to be licensed or have be supervised in the field by a licensed applicator. The California Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) requires all...
- Weed Research & Information Center (UC WeedRIC)
- Weed ID Tool
- Cal-IPC: California Invasive Plant Council
- Herbicide Symptoms - UC IPM
- Western Society of Weed Science
- Weed Science Society of America
- California Weed Science Society
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Integrated Pest Control (IPC)