The Weed Science program, based out of the University of California Cooperative Extension- Napa County office, holds a wealth of weed related information and is a must visit if you are looking to learn more about control tactics or identification. You can also find some important links below:
UC Weed Science Blog
Croftonweed (also called thoroughwort) goes by the scientific name Ageratina adenophora or Eupatorium adenophorum. It is native to Mexico and has been introduced to a number of areas around the...
After four years of drought, turfgrass has taken a beating. Some people have turned off the water—the turf has turned into a few patches of grass, but mostly weeds, if anything is growing at...
When Richard Smith tells you that he is impressed with efficacy of an organic herbicide you better take notice. Richard shared his results on this blog site last year and showed good weed control...
From the UC ANR Report blog :: 2/1/2016 Fennimore honored by weed society Steve Fennimore, UC ANR Cooperative Extension weed specialist based in Salinas, was honored by California Weed...
- Weed Research & Information Center (UC WeedRIC)
- Weed ID Tool
- Cal-IPC: California Invasive Plant Council
- Herbicide Symptoms - UC IPM
- Western Society of Weed Science
- Weed Science Society of America
- California Weed Science Society
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Integrated Pest Control (IPC)