The Weed Science program, based out of the University of California Cooperative Extension- Napa County office, holds a wealth of weed related information and is a must visit if you are looking to learn more about control tactics or identification. You can also find some important links below:
UC Weed Science Blog
Article also published in California Weed Science Society Journal (March 2021 issue) -Brad Glyphosate is one of the most commonly used herbicides in orchard crops in California both in...
From the Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) HEADLINES • March 17, 2021 * * * * * * * * * * * WESTMINSTER, Colorado – March 17, 2021 – Weed control in vegetables, flowers and...
From the Western Farm Press • March 17, 2021 By Lee Allen ********** Recurring, multiple-resistance species are among the biggest challenges. Brad Hanson gets down and dirty in his line of...
Concerns about a growing resistance to herbicides In Mediterranean or arid climates, particularly in areas with marginal soils, crop rotations are often limited to a narrow range of hay, pasture, a...
From the Weeders of the West (WoW) blog ∴ March 11, 2021 Marcelo Moretti is a Professor in the Dept. of Horticulture at Oregon State University and an alumnus of UC Davis and...
- Weed Research & Information Center (UC WeedRIC)
- Weed ID Tool
- Cal-IPC: California Invasive Plant Council
- Herbicide Symptoms - UC IPM
- Western Society of Weed Science
- Weed Science Society of America
- California Weed Science Society
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Integrated Pest Control (IPC)