State Leadership Conference #SLC17
Dates: July 20, 2017 - July 23, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Contact: Jenna Colburn, email@example.com 530.750.1336
Sponsor: UC 4-H Youth Development Program
Location: University of California, Davis
The annual 4-H State Leadership Conference (SLC) brings together youth from across California for leadership training, networking, and a memorable learning experience.
Who can attend
- Youth ages 13 - 19
- Adults chaperones
- If you are not currently enrolled in 4-H, you can still attend! Contact Jenna Colburn at firstname.lastname@example.org (530) 750-1336.
What you will learn and do
- Advanced leadership training.
- Network and share ideas with other 4-H'ers from across the state.
- Experiential education on leadership development, civic engagement, college admissions and other 4-H project areas.
- Experience a slice of college life: live in the residence halls, eat in the dining commons, and participate in educational sessions, many of which are taught by University of California faculty and staff.