The Weed Science program, based out of the University of California Cooperative Extension- Napa County office, holds a wealth of weed related information and is a must visit if you are looking to learn more about control tactics or identification. You can also find some important links below:
UC Weed Science Blog
Richard Smith is the University of California Cooperative Extension Monterey County Vegetable Crop Production and Weed Science Farm Advisor. He also covers Santa Cruz and San Benito...
Mike Pitcairn is with the California Dept. of Food & Agriculture (email@example.com). Lincoln Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Patrick Moran (email@example.com) are with...
A brand-new online course on Diagnosing Herbicide Injury focusing on how an herbicide injury situation can arise, what information can help diagnose symptoms during field investigations,...
Managing Weeds in Grasslands and Rangelands (online event) Tuesday, October 19, 20219:00 AM-12:00 PM (Pacific Time) The latest information on weed control will be presented at the Managing Weeds in...
The California Rice Field Day is back! The annual event, sponsored by the California Cooperative Rice Research Foundation and the California Rice Board, returned to in-person status on August 25,...
- Weed Research & Information Center (UC WeedRIC)
- Weed ID Tool
- Cal-IPC: California Invasive Plant Council
- Herbicide Symptoms - UC IPM
- Western Society of Weed Science
- Weed Science Society of America
- California Weed Science Society
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Integrated Pest Control (IPC)