The Weed Science program, based out of the University of California Cooperative Extension- Napa County office, holds a wealth of weed related information and is a must visit if you are looking to learn more about control tactics or identification. You can also find some important links below:
UC Weed Science Blog
UC Cooperative Extension San Benito County is going to collaborate with San Jose State University to develop a CAL FIRE Forest Health Research grant proposal. We are interested in looking at...
MARK YOUR CALENDAR Knotweed Symposium science & management webinar Wednesday, March 1, 2023 The webinar is intended to share information on control of Japanese knotweed,...
MARK YOUR CALENDAR Please join the San Benito Weed Management for our 21st Annual Continuing Education Seminar for Ranchers. Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2022 Time: 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Location:...
In 2022, I estimate rice acreage in the Delta, south of the Yolo Bypass, was at least 8,000 acres. Most Delta rice is grown in San Joaquin County, but there is some acreage in Sacramento County....
- Weed Research & Information Center (UC WeedRIC)
- Weed ID Tool
- Cal-IPC: California Invasive Plant Council
- Herbicide Symptoms - UC IPM
- Western Society of Weed Science
- Weed Science Society of America
- California Weed Science Society
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- California Department of Food and Agriculture Integrated Pest Control (IPC)